Cotswolds Wildlife Park Workshop
Cotswold Wildlife Park Photography Course
One Day Group Photography Course
NEW DATE! Sunday 1st October 2017 (6/6 places left)
Cost: £160 (includes all tuition and entrance ticket)
Welcome to my newest photography workshop!
I'm really excited to add The Cotswold Wildlife Park Photography Course to my collection of courses in the UK. It's such a great place to hold a photography workshop. The open enclosures enable us to get unbelievably close to all the animals which provides the potential for amazing photos. I am not pretending to be a wildlife photographer (I'm not even close to being patient enough), the park just provides the best possible playground to practice your new camera skills. You'll probably be practicing your ISO taking photos of Ian (yes Ian!) the baby white Rhino! You can't get better than that!
NOTE: At no point will there be a boring Powerpoint presentation, all the tutorials and techniques are carried out in the field.
Ring-tailed Lemur: Nikon D750 + 70-200mm f2.8 | 1/320sec | f4 | ISO 800
- White Balance
- Basic post-production techniques
- Use of light
You will have the skills to:
- Create a perfectly sharp photograph in low light conditions (no more blurry photos!)
- Create a story through a series of images (great for holiday albums)
- Edit your photographs tastefully and easily (any editing program)
- Have a firm understanding of how to compose an image (not just animals)
Meerkat: Nikon D750 + 70-200mm f2.8 | 1/640sec | f4 | ISO 125
Kit you need to attend the workshop:
- Ideally a telephoto lens (up to 200mm)
- Charged batteries
- Warm clothes
- Notepad to remember everything (Optional)
- Memory Cards
If you are interested in the workshop Contact me
See you there!