Pet Photography Half Day Course
pet Photography Course in Oxfordshire
Half Day Dog Photography Course
NEW DATE! - Sunday 8th October 2017
(6/6 places remaining)
Nikon D750 + 70-200mm f2.8 @ 200mm | 1/500th sec | f4 | ISO 1600
I'm very excited to hold my pet photography course here in my home village in Cuddesdon, Oxfordshire.
I've always been mad about photographing animals but I'm far too impatient to be a full-blown wildlife photographer! I've got two dogs, Bally and Milly, which I have vague control over and one of my favourite things to do is to photograph them. Now you can join in on the fun! There are only six places available as I would like to give each of you one-to-one tuition throughout the day.
This workshop focuses on dogs but the skills learned can be used in many other genres of photography.
We will be 'on location' with the dogs in many different scenarios so we can get as many different shots as possible, prepare to get a bit muddy!
By the end of the session you will have creative control over your DSLR and to be able to produce images you are proud of. I will also guide you through my post-production workflow and we can edit some of your favourite shots of the day.
NOTE: At no point will there be a boring Powerpoint presentation. All the tutorials and techniques are carried out in the field.
- Shutter-speed/Aperture/ISO combinations
- How to achieve sharp photographs
- Use of light
- Autofocus techniques
You will have the skills to:
- Create a perfectly sharp photograph in low light conditions (no more blurry photos!)
- Create a story through a series of images
- Edit your photographs tastefully and easily (any editing program)
- Have a firm understanding of how to compose an image (not just animals)
Kit you need to attend the workshop:
- Ideally a telephoto lens (up to 200mm)
- Charged batteries
- Warm clothes/change of clothes potentially!
- Notepad to remember everything (Optional)
- Memory Cards
If you are interested in the workshop Contact me